Been so busy you didn't even realize what day it was huh? Well.. here are a few ideas for those last minute gifts for people who love to read!
- Gift Card - so easy right? Just get one for Amazon, B&N, Half Price Books or a local book store. Don't forget audio books too!
- Book Marks - get one that is pretty to look at just in case they don't ever use it. They could hang it up or set it on their desk or in a picture frame or inside a collage or in a scrap book!
- Gag Gifts - don't be afraid to be silly! Get them a children's book or something cute that they might be like ...what?... Or you know.. crazy how-to books that could create a new inside joke!.. ha. You know it'd be hilarious! Add an anonymous name to it if you're nervous.
- Lit Wit - a trivia card set to *enhance* your reading, literature and book knowledge!
- Book Page crafty items - these ornaments could be made so quickly or purchased and I love them! Go here for an entire list of thousands of items that could be replicated with old book pages or purchased! All of them are so unique and awesome!