I've hit a point where I can't decide what type of posts I like to write the most... honestly I love to write ALL of them. So... my dear readers... what do YOU want to read about? Here are a few ideas, but feel free to suggest new ones!
- Kindle How Tos - care, maintenance, "Dear HilyBee" type of thing where I'd answer your Kindle questions or help your fix problems
- Ebook Site How Tos, Tips, Tricks, Help, What are my favs, etc. (using ebook sites that are not Amazon or B&N)
- Sites to connect with other readers, authors, reviewers (like a Facebook but for book lovers)
- Quick Tips - random
- Twitter ebook finds - ebooks I find from authors on Twitter
- Freebies of the week - ebooks I picked up that week or month for free
- Deal alerts - a monthly "Hey! These are the ebook deals happening RIGHT NOW!"; similar to freebies of the week, but these will be discounted not free.
- How Tos on various things such as choose your next book or finding new authors/genres..