Monday, April 30, 2012

Taking over + Favorites = Awesome

Love Books by LoveDgirlA1065
I'm so excited!!!
I was asked to write a guest post for an author's blog!  I was so excited that I decided to write about favorite books.  Included in the post, you will get to know me a little bit better and even see a short list of some of my very favorite books.

Click here to be taken to the guest post!

J.S. Sharp is an author and blogger.  We have very similar book tastes when it comes to mysteries, thrillers and suspense and through Twitter we have become fast friends.  I love reading his blog and highly recommend any of his short stories!  Stop over, say hello and let him know I sent you.  He's also new to the blogging world, so don't forget to follow!

Happy Guest Post Day!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

It is so not hard to be your friend! You are so, so, cool! Thanks for taking over my blog! :)

HilyBee said...

You're welcome Jason! :D Thank you so much for the opportunity!