Monday, May 7, 2012

ABC News: Kindle vs. Nook

My friend sent me this video from ABC news about the big differences between the $99 Kindle and Nook.  Watch the video, and let me know what you think.  Do you agree with what they said are the *big* differences?

video platformvideo managementvideo solutionsvideo player

If you don't have time to watch the video, here is the article that goes along with it.

While I'm partial to Amazon and the Kindle, I must say...the new Nooks are starting to give Kindle a run for their money!  (watch out Amazon!)  Have you seen the Nook/B&N solution to back-lighting/screen lights?  Pssstttt....Amazon!  If you come out with this on Kindle...I'll upgrade RIGHT NOW!  How cool is that lighting!?  (jealous)  So...the debate continues!  Happy Debating!

No comments: